Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CP Love

Today I want to gush on critique partners. A good critique partner is GOLD. For a while, I bounced ideas off my twin sister ( check her out here ) and I still annoy her with repeated phone calls and texts, but when she signed with her agent and in the same month found out she was pregnant, her time became precious.

Enter CPseek. I'd seen people on twitter mentioning this site, so I went there in search of a crit partner. It took a couple tries until I found someone I mesh with well and that's so important because you'll be spending a lot of time on each other's MS (and hopefully future projects). I highly recommend checking out CPseek. I found one of my wonderful CPs there.

Now, I leave you with this because CPs are awesome and so it A Very Potter Muscial.

1 comment:

  1. CPseek is an amazing site! And you are an awesome CP. ::showering you with rose petals::

    ReplyDelete