Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's Up Wednesday 06.26


Time for another What's Up Wednesday!

                                                                What I'm Reading:

Well, I just finished Dare to You and now I have a choice. Should I read: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins or Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry?




 
I'm leaning more toward Crossing the Line since it's a novella and I just finished Dare You To. Then, I think, I'll pick up Ann and the French Kiss because I'm dying to read it!
 
 What I'm writing:
 
 
Still working on Baby WIP. My word count last week was pitiful, and I plan to remedy that this week. I WILL get to that 20k. I will.
 
What else I've been up to:
 
I joined a critique group for 'fresh eyes' on my dystopian MS, and I have been critiquing the other MSs in the group. Like crazy. Which is why I haven't written much this week, but I enjoy it!
 
 
 We also had a birthday party for my Little Miss Piggy. She turned 1 and happily consumed mounds of cake.  
 
 
What inspires me right now:
 
This week I've been listening to a lot of Pedro the Lion and Bright Eyes in those rare moments I did write. Also, this picture:
  

 
So, how about you? What are you reading or writing? What inspires you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment